Saturday, October 6, 2012

track-listings and excitement

so a couple days ago one direction came out with the track-listings for their album-to-come-out, take me home:

  1. Live While We're Young
  2. Kiss You
  3. Little Things
  4. C'mon, C'mon
  5. Last First Kiss
  6. Heart Attack
  7. Rock Me
  8. Change My Mind
  9. I Would
  10.  Over Again
  11. Back for You
  12. They Don't Know About Us
  13. Summer Love

and today t.swift came out with the track-listing for her album that comes out this month, red:

  1. State Of Grace
  2. Red
  3. Treacherous
  4. I Knew You Were Trouble.
  5. All Too Well
  6. 22
  7. I Almost Do
  8. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
  9. Stay Stay Stay
  10. The Last Time
  11. Holy Ground
  12. Sad Beautiful Tragic 
  13. The Lucky One 
  14. Everything Has Changed 
  15. Starlight
  16. Begin Again
i'm so excited for both albums!  38 days until take me home is out.  & 16 days until red.  can't wait!!

♥, sarah

4 comments:

  1. ME TOOOOOO! I love one direction! Eiam is my favorite!
    Loves,
    Kallee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahaha. eiam! oh mr. webb... lol. :D

      ♥, sarah

      Delete
  2. Mr.webb is so cute anf so funny

    ReplyDelete